DIY 100% Beeswax CandleProduce premium quality beeswax candles, fair price, best customer service & quick turnaround – THAT’S OUR MOTTO.
Crafting a beeswax candle is a rewarding process with essential steps. Here’s a guide to creating a unique, beeswax-scented candle safely.
Here’s what you’ll need to create a beeswax candle:
– Pouring pot
– Pure Beeswax (8 ounces)
– Glue Dot
– Bowtie Clip
– Candle Tins
– Scent Bottle 1 Stirring Stick
- Creating your candle can be a messy activity. Be sure to cover our workspace to ensure an easy clean-up when you are done!
- Place the wicks in the candle tin. Attach the wicks to the bottom of the candle tin using the glue dots. Press down firmly to make sure the wicks are properly secured. Use the bow tie clips to assist you in keeping the wicks in place. Be sure to keep the wicks in the center of the container to ensure a centered flame when lighting the candle.
- Pour one bag (8 oz.) of pure beeswax into the pouring pot.
- Fill a larger separate pot with water and bring the water to a boil. (you’ll be putting the wax pot inside the boiling water in the next step)
- Once the water reaches a boil, reduce the heat. Place your wax pot inside the larger pot of boiling water until the wax melts completely. Place the included thermometer into the wax to ensure your wax reaches a temperature of 190° F. Monitor the wax at all times. Do not overheat the wax above the recommended temperature.
- While pots are still on the heat source, Add a dye block of your choice and stir gently until the dye is melted. Once everything is melted, please remove it from the heat source.
- After the pot is removed from the heat source, add a full bottle of the fragrance of your choice. (we’ve included four different scents for you to experiment with!) Mix vigorously to ensure the best scent is thrown from your candle.
- Pour the wax into the candle tin. Be careful not to pour directly over the wicks. If the wicks start moving around, gently hold the wicks in place for a few minutes until the wax cools off a bit. So that you know, please do not overfill the tin. This way, you can close the lid properly without damaging your candle.
Cleaning Tip: After pouring the wax, clean the pouring pot immediately. Wipe away all excess wax. Wash the pot with warm, soapy water. Let the candle cool overnight or a full day. Please don’t put it in the fridge or freezer to speed up the process.
Congratulations! You have created a quality, rich, scented candle!
Before using the beeswax candle, trim the candle wick so it extends only ½* above the candle’s surface. Enjoy your candle creation!
Important Warning: Candle-making can be dangerous if not performed properly. Adult supervision is needed at all times.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Please fill out the form below to get an instant quote from us.